Excursion to Agafay Desert
- Excursion to Agafay Desert
- After breakfast, departure with the driver in the direction of the Atlas massif where the Agafay desert is located, just 30 km from Marrakech. This beautiful place boasts a perfectly preserved natural environment and is still unspoiled by mass tourism. It is formed by an arid expanse of stone and rocks, which varies from white to beige, and resembles a lunar landscape. It is a valid alternative to the distant Sahara desert for those who do not have many days available. You can take a walk on the back of a dromedary or on a quad. During the journey you will pass through typical Berber villages and arrive to Takerkoust Lake, which extends to the foot of the Atlas. Return to Marrakech in the afternoon. On request possibility to spend a night in a luxury tented camp with a dinner under the stars.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us of the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will built together a tailor-made trip for you.