Excursion to Azrou and the Barbary Apes – Cedar Forest
- Excursion to Azrou and the Barbary Apes of the Cedar Forest
- After breakfast departure with the driver for Azrou, the city is located in the Middle Atlas about 89 km south of Fès and its inhabitants belong to the Berber tribes of the Atlas. You can visit the small medina where there are several local craftsmen, carpets, wood carvings. Along the way with a bit of luck you can see the Barbary Apes, a primate that since prehistoric lives in Morocco, who live in the lush forests of cedars and oaks. Return in the afternoon to Fès.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.