Excursion to Essaouira
- Excursion to Essaouira
- After breakfast departure with the driver to the seaside town of Essaouira originally called Mogador, which is about 190 km from Marrakech. Free day available. The city is famous especially for its Medina on the sea, which is registered in the list of World Heritage sites by UNESCO. Its fortress, the white walls, the relaxation of the inhabitants, the artisan shops make this city unique and with a European flavor. Its coast is swept almost all year by ocean breezes, the trade winds, and there are many lovers of windsurfing and kitesurfing who reach for it. We advise you to visit the souk area, do not miss the port of Essaouira where you can see the shipyards, the coming and going of fishing boats and the pier that turns into a fish market at the return of the fishermen. Do not miss lunch near the port to enjoy freshly caught fish. Return in the evening to Marrakech.
- pick-up at your hotel/raid
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.