Excursion to Ifrane
- Excursion to Ifrane
- After breakfast departure with the driver for Ifrane, nicknamed the "Little Switzerland", is a village that is located in the mountains of the Middle Atlas at over 1700 m altitude and is located about 65 km from Fès. Ifrane was founded during the French protectorate in 1929 thanks to its alpine climate with snowfall and cold during the winter and cool temperatures in summer. The city was a sort of summer colony for French families and was initially designed in the style of the Alpine countries. Do not miss the stone lion during the visit of the city, sculpted by a German soldier during the Second World War after the last lion of the Atlas, the Al-Akhawayn University and the exterior of the Royal Palace. Return in the afternoon to Fès.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.