Excursion to Moulay Idriss
- Excursion to Moulay Idriss
- After breakfast departure with the driver for Moulay Idriss, considered a holy city for the Moroccan people of Muslim faith, its name derives from Idriss I, nephew of Muhammad and founder of the dynasty Idrisita. Just outside the main square is the Mausoleum of Idriss I, a sacred place open only to Muslims. Very characteristic is the minaret made in Byzantine style and covered with green tiles with arabesques, the only one with a circular plan in Morocco. From the hill of Moulay Idrisssi they see the ruins from the ancient Phoenician and then Roman city of Volubilis. Return in the afternoon to Fès.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.