Excursion to the Ourika Valley
- Excursion to the Ourika Valley
- After breakfast departure with the driver for the discovery of the Ourika Valley, the valley is located in the high mountain range of the Atlas. It stretches for about 60 km from Marrakech to the foot of the Atlas Mountains and it is considered one of the most unspoiled valleys in Morocco. Then continue to Setti Fatma, where you can dine freely to taste the typical dishes of the area and take a short walk along the waterfalls. You can explore the work of local artisans who make craft products that are then found in the souks of Marrakech and observe the life of a typical Berber village. Return in the afternoon to Marrakech.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.