Excursion to Volubilis
- Excursion to Volubilis
- After breakfast departure with the driver for Volubilis, the most famous Roman archaeological site in Morocco and included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites, located at the foot of Mount Zerhoun about 27 km north of Meknes. You can walk to discover the ruins, the forum, the basilica, the temple of Jupiter, the Arch of Caracalla and the splendid mosaics. Guided tour on request for a fee. Return in the afternoon to Fès.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us of the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will built together a tailor-made trip for you.