Tour 2 days
Marrakech, Zagora Desert, Marrakech
- Day 1: Marrakech – Ait-Ben-Haddou – Zagora
- After breakfast departure with the driver/guide from your riad/hotel in Marrakech towards Zagora passing through the mountains of the Grande Atlas until you reach the Tizi n'Tichka at an altitude of 2,260 m (the highest mountain pass of the Atlas). We will then proceed to the south to get to the kasbah of Ait-Ben-Haddou declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, where we will make a short visit. The journey will continue in the direction of Zagora through the Draa Valley, also called the Valley of the Thousand Kasbahs due to the large number of kasbahs that are located along the valley. Arrival in Zagora in the afternoon and before sunset departure by dromedary to reach the Berber tents also called "Haima" where dinner will be served under the stars and where you will listen to the traditional Berber music played with the percussion. Overnight at the tented camp.
- Day 2: Zagora – Ouarzazate - Marrakech
- Wake up at dawn to witness the sunrise in the middle of the dunes, return by dromedary to the riad where breakfast will be served and you can take a hot shower. After a short stop, departure in the direction of Marrakech passing through Ouarzazate, located in the Dades Valley, visit to the kasbah of Taourirt and the village of Agdez. Return in the evening to Marrakech and end of our service.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- half board treatment as scheduled
- excursion in dromedary
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.