Tour 3 days
Fès, Merzouga Desert, Fès
- Day 1: Fès - Ifrane – Gorges of the Todra
- After breakfast departure with the driver/guide from your riad/hotel in Fès towards the Gorges of the Todra through Ifrane, nicknamed the "Little Switzerland" and located at over 1700 m altitude. After a brief stop at the city, continue and arrive in the afternoon at the Gorges of the Todra. Dinner and overnight in riad/hotel.
- Day 2: Gorges of the Todra – Erfoud - Merzouga
- After breakfast departure from the Todra Gorges through valleys rich in kasbahs and Berber villages until you reach the city of Erfoud located at the gates of the desert, also called the city of fossils, for the territory rich in fossil stones. Arrival in the afternoon in the village of Merzouga for a brief stop in the riad / hotel. Before sunset, departure by dromedary to reach the Berber tents also called "Haima" where dinner will be served under the stars and where you will listen to the traditional Berber music played with the percussion. Overnight at the tented camp.
- Day 3: Merzouga – Ziz Valley - Fès
- Wake up at dawn to witness the sunrise in the middle of the dunes, return by dromedary to the riad where breakfast will be served and you can take a hot shower. After a short stop in the direction of Fès crossing the Ziz Valley, we will then proceed to Azrou where you will see the monkeys Barbary apes who live in the lush forests of cedars and oaks. Return in the evening to Fès and end of our service.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- half board treatment as scheduled
- excursion in dromedary
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.