Tour 4 days
Fès, Merzouga Desert, Marrakech
- Day 1: Fès – Ifrane – Ziz Valley – Merzouga
- After breakfast departure with the driver/guide from your riad/hotel in Fès in the direction of Merzouga passing through Azrou where you can see the Barbary apes inhabiting the lush forests of cedars and oaks, then continue to Ifrane, nicknamed the "Little Switzerland "is located at over 1700 m altitude and will cross the Ziz Valley. Arrival in the afternoon in the village of Merzouga. Dinner and overnight in riad/hotel.
- Day 2: Merzouga – Erg Chebbi – Merzouga
- After breakfast departure from the village of Merzouga to discover the dunes of Erg Chebbi where you will be able to see and photograph unique landscapes, during the road a short visit will be made to the nomadic families who live in the area in the middle of nowhere. Continue to the Village of Khamlia inhabited by black populations originating from Mali, Senegal and Mauritania where you can attend a concert of gnawa music. Short visit to the Mifiss mines and return to the riad / hotel in Merzouga. Before sunset, departure by dromedary to reach the Berber tents also called "Haima" where dinner will be served under the stars and where you will listen to the traditional Berber music played with the percussion. Overnight at the tented camp.
- Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – Dadès - Draa Valley – Ouarzazate
- Wake up at dawn to witness the sunrise in the middle of the dunes, return by dromedary to the riad where breakfast will be served and you can take a hot shower. After a short stop, departure in the direction of Rissani, where you can visit the famous and lively market. Continue to Dades Valley, crossing the Valley of Roses, famous for the cultivation of damask rose from which the essence is extracted for the production of many cosmetics. We will visit the Gorges of Dades. The journey will continue in the direction of Ouarzazate, located in the Dades Valley, expanded in the twenties by the French as a military and administrative centre. Near the town are the Atlas Film Corporation Studios, the “Cinecittà” of Morocco, where several films were shot and set in the desert in the direction of Ouarzazate through the Draa Valley, rich in palm groves and Berber villages, arrival in Ouarzazate in the afternoon. Visit to the free Atlas Studios. Dinner and overnight in riad/hotel.
- Day 4: Ouarzazate - Ait-Ben-Haddou - Marrakech
- After breakfast, head north towards Marrakech passing through the Ait-Ben-Haddou kasbah declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, where you will make a short visit and then continue your journey through the mountains of the Grande Atlas until you reach the Tizi n'Tichka at 2,260 m (the highest mountain pass in the Atlas). Arrival in the evening in Marrakech and end of our service.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- half board treatment as scheduled
- excursion in dromedary
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.