Tour 3 days
Marrakech, Merzouga Desert, Marrakech
- Day 1: Marrakech – Ait-Ben-Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dadès
- After breakfast departure with the driver/guide from your riad/hotel in Marrakech passing through the mountains of the Grande Atlas up to the Tizi n'Tichka at an altitude of 2,260 m (the highest mountain pass of the Atlas). You will then continue south to get to the kasbah of Ait-Ben-Haddou declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco, where you will make a short visit. The journey will continue in the direction of Ouarzazate, located in the Dades Valley, expanded in the twenties by the French as a military and administrative centre. Near the town are Atlas Film Corporation Studios, the “Cinecittà” of Morocco, where several films set in the desert were and are still being shot. The journey will continue to the Dadès Valley through the Valley of Roses, famous for the cultivation of damask rose from which the essence is extracted for the production of many cosmetics. We will visit the Gorges of Dades. Dinner and overnight in riad/hotel.
- Day 2: Dadès – Gorges of the Todra – Erfoud – Merzouga
- After breakfast departure from the Dadès Valley and continuation towards the Gorges of the Todra. We will continue towards the city of Erfoud located at the gates of the desert, also called the city of fossils, for the territory rich in fossil stones. Arrival in the afternoon in the village of Merzouga for a brief stop in the riad / hotel. Before sunset, departure by dromedary to reach the Berber tents also called "Haima" where dinner will be served under the stars and where you will listen to the traditional Berber music played with the percussion. Overnight at the tented camp.
- Day 3: Merzouga – Rissani – Draa Valley – Marrakech
- Wake up at dawn to watch the sun rise in the middle of the dunes, breakfast at the tented camp and return to the village of Merzouga. After a short stop, departure in the direction of Rissani, where you can visit the famous and lively market. Continue to the Draa Valley crossing again the mountains of the Great Atlas for the return in the evening to Marrakech and end of our service.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- guide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- half board treatment as scheduled
- excursion in dromedary
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us if the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will build together a tailor-made trip for you.