Excursion to the Ouzoud Waterfalls
- Excursion to the Ouzoud Waterfalls
- After breakfast, departure with the driver for the most famous Moroccan waterfalls, the Ouzoud Waterfalls located in the homonymous village. They are located about 150 km from Marrakech and fall from a height of about 110 m in the waters of the river El-Abid, around there is a lush green valley inserted in the mountains of red sandstone and full of plantations of olive trees, fig trees and almond trees. You will also have the opportunity to observe the Barbary apes in their natural habitat that move among the olive trees in search of food. Return in the afternoon to Marrakech.
- pick-up at your hotel/riad
- transport by car, Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 or minibus depending on the number of people with air conditioning
- gguide-driver of great experience speaking Spanish, English, Italian
- fuel, tolls and associated taxes
- water throughout the tour
- airline tickets
- entrance tickets to historical monuments
All our tours are private and customizable according to your needs, please contact us of the proposed itinerary does not meet your needs and we will built together a tailor-made trip for you.